Quinn’s Marine & Machine Shop Ltd. is owned and operated by Gavin Quinn who has 42 years of experience in the marine and industrial equipment business.
Gavin opened Quinn’s Marine in 1981 in a shop of 60′ x 60′ and since then we have grown in to a building size of 140′x90′.
Our customers range from fishermen (pleasure and commercial), farmers, industrial (highway, heavy-duty equipment), truckers, boat builders, general contractors, industrial or commercial. Residential building contractors to custom metal works.
Quinn’s Marine & Machine Shop specializes in:
• Rebuilding and repairs for diesel engines
• Rebuilding Transmissions truck and marine
• Fabrication (ex: stainless steel, counter tops, railings, fuel and hydraulic tanks, booms, custom metals, on site welding and repairs,
• Machining (steel, stainless, aluminum)
• Marine parts shop - marine supplies, parts, marine clothing and accessories, oils and lubriciants, propellors,
• Cummins Marine dealer, John Deere engine specialist, and Yanmar (sell new engines and parts).
• Dealer for rebuilt and second-hand marine engines and marine
• Powder coating.
• Fabricate Mussel Sprayer and Dry and Wet Sockers
• Fabricate Crab Decks and Crab Booms
• Full service machine shop - design, repair, replace.
Community Business Development Corporation recognized Quinn's Marine for our efforts and dediciation to our valued customers by providing the tools they needed to ensure quality service and products.
Community Business Development Corporations (CBDCs), is a network of autonomous, not-for-profit organization that work with all levels of government and private sector to meet the needs of small business.